Herewith Encod proudly presents the first list of:
When you become a member of a club that is in this directory, you can be sure of the following:
The club is a legally registered association and therefore accountable to local and national authorities.
The club has agreed to follow the:
European Code of Conduct for Cannabis Social Clubs - elaborated by Encod in December 2011.
The CSC Code of Conduct can be summarized by 5 basic principles:
- The club only produces cannabis for the personal consumption of its members.
- The club is health oriented: in production & elaboration and the norms of organic agriculture are adhered too.
- The purpose of the club is not to make profit, but to support activism that seeks to bring to an end cannabis prohibition.
- The club is transparent to its members and open to dialogue with authorities.
- Furthermore, the club has agreed to accept the mediation of Encod should a conflict arise with one of its members or with another CSC.
As a member of one of these clubs, you can therefore be sure that the administration of these clubs is committed to providing you with cannabis in a healthy, safe and honest way. And should a problem occur and you feel your voice is not being heard as it should be, you are invited to contact Encod.